• Weakening your immune system and the ability to fight infections.Increasing your risk of developing certain cancers including cancers of the colon, liver, esophagus, mouth, and breast (for women).Up to 35 percent of heavy drinkers develop alcoholic hepatitis, which can be mild or severe.
- my ex is dating a rich guy
- entp dating estp
- when to meet up online dating
- Free sex chat no registration or email needed
- blind dating movie wikipedia
The condition will usually go away if you stop drinking.
Alcoholic hepatitis: This is an inflammation, or swelling, of the liver accompanied by the destruction of liver cells.
In addition to injuring the liver, alcohol has many effects on your body including: • Lessening your ability to think clearly and move with coordination; it can change your mood and behavior.
• Disrupting the processes involved in digestion, leading to malnutrition and weight loss.
BBWs Gone Black your number one site for interracial BBW porn!