NASCAR's favorite son thought the sun had set on his career.
But now, as the 2014 season opens, Earnhardt's confidence is at an all-time high, thanks to three straight strong seasons, capped by a nine-race stretch to close 2013 that was as good as anything he has produced in 10 years.
- Sex cam chat666
- houston executive dating
- Chat arab cam2cam com sex
- Kerala online adult chatting
- adult dating in wayside wisconsin
- dating after divorce women kids
Only a blown engine in the first race of the Chase kept him out of the championship hunt.
For the first time since 2004, he opens the season with realistic championship hopes.
Then, while promoting a contest, he urges race fans to "check out the detai --" He stops. A driver's performance is never more than the sum of the collective details, and every little bit that's off robs the car of precious speed or precise handling or both. fretted over his performance, convinced that the details in the car under him were off.
He finished so bad for so long he wondered whether his time as a competitive driver was over.
* * * The happiest I have ever seen a driver, or any athlete for that matter, was Earnhardt when he climbed out of his car after winning the Daytona 500 in 2004.